Saturday, March 24, 2012

Special Day for my Special Boy

Everyday, the autism community continues to amaze me. The things people volunteer to do for families like mine reminds me that I'm not alone, and help me feel reassured that Caydon's future is bright. How is it that one special day is literally all I need to pick my head back up when I'm feeling the stress hitting?

Anyways, I am super thankful for the people we meet along this journey, and will always remember the fun-filled day we had. Here are some of the highlights!
 bouncy houses galore!

my boy and I <3 

never without a petting zoo! there were also birds and animals to look at, but not pet

 train ride!!

exploring the ambulance. He also got to go inside a police car and firetruck!

Cay the Dino and Mommy the Bunny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment